I made this Rose Cupcake Bouquet as a birthday gift for our good friend Samiksha. Its is easy and any home baker can give a try to this cupcake bouquet. Trust ,me, you don’t need to be a professional baker!
I used my fail proof basic vanila cupcake recipe for making the main ingredient - cupcakes :). you can use any butter cream recipe, i used my classic butter cream frosting (recipe follows), which is 1:4 ratio to butter and powdered sugar. All the other supplies that you need are available at craft stores – I bought them from Michael’s.
Cupcake bouquet Materials :
You will need,
You will need,
- Flower Pot
- Styrofoam Ball, that fits perfectly in pot
- Cupcakes -45
- 1 piping bag
- Icing Tip 1M
- Pink food color
- Green Tissue Paper
My basic Butter cream recipe for rose cupcake /rose cupcake bouquet :
Unsalted Butter : 3/4Cup / 1 1/2sticks, at room temperature(Not melted!!!)
Powdered Sugar : 3Cups
Milk / Heavy cream : 1 1/2tbsp
Vanilla Extract : 1tsp
A pinch of Salt
Directions : Using an electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth and well blended. Gradually beat the Icing sugar on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the vanilla extract. Add the milk and beat on high speed for 3 minutes until frosting is light and smooth.
How to make Rose cupcake Bouquet ?
1 : Make the vanilla muffins
2. Arrange the Styrofoam Ball in the flower pot. If it is slightly bigger than flower pot width, using a glue gun fix it to the flower pot.
3. Using two tooth picks fix each cupcake to the Styrofoam ball.
4. Finish fixing the cupcakes on the Styrofoam ball.
5. Start piping the butter cream icing on the cupcakes.
6. Yeah!! i finished piping rosettes.